Garden Fairies Scratch and Sketch: An Art Activity for Magical Artists and Believers of All Ages
Scratch and sketch your very own gardens of flower fairies! In the magical world of Garden Fairies, daffodils dance and sunflowers sing. Enjoy verses about your favorite flowers and their fairies as you copy 20 pictures from the land of fantasy. As you scratch away the black coating, you'll see your artwork blossom on rainbow-swirled and gold, silver, and purple glitter pages!
- Use the extra sketch pages to draw your own floral designs and tiny friends.
- For ages 8 and up.
- This art activity book is shrink-wrapped with a wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal vivid colors beneath.
- 64 pages.
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages.
- 6-3/8" wide by 8-1/2" high with a spiral-bound hardcover.
- Publisher's Note: This activity book is best enjoyed by older children who are comfortable copying sketches onto the black-coated pages with the stylus.
- Warning: Choking hazard -- small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating.